What is the resort fee?
All rooms are subject to a $35 plus tax per day resort fee and include the following amenities for your use:
- 10% Off Weekday Pontoon Boat Charters & Rentals (Seasonal)
- 24/7 Water, Tea & Coffee in Guestrooms & Lobbies
- Access to 2 Fitness Centers
- Access to 3 Pools & Spas (Indoor/Outdoor)
- Access to Puzzles, Board & Card Games & Library Reading Room in Church Landing
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Spa & Rooftop Treatment Deck (fees apply based on service selected)
- Direct Lake Access & Swimming at Church Landing
- Paddleboard & Kayak Usage at EKAL Activity Center from 8 to 11 AM Daily (seasonal)
- Access to EKAL Activity Center
- Resort Activities (schedule subject to change)
- Weekend Bonfires & S’mores (Friday/Saturday Evenings, Subject to Availability)
- Seasonal discounts at the Mill Falls Marketplace Shops
- Snacks in the Inn Lobbies
- Welcome Reception on Friday Afternoons
- 4 On Site Restaurants
What is your cancellation policy?
Reservations must be cancelled by 3pm, 7 days prior of your arrival date, or result in the forfeit of your original deposit. A $30 processing fee will apply to all cancelled reservations. There are no refunds for ‘no shows’ or early departures.
What time is check-in?
Check-in time is 4pm.
Are there restaurants on the property?
The hotel operates the Waterfall Café in the Mill Falls building, serving breakfast and lunch.
In addition, The Common Man family of restaurants has 3 locations throughout our various inn buildings:
Camp Restaurant at The Chase House
Lago at Bay Point
Lakehouse Grill at Church Landing
What is your pet fee and policy?
We would like to welcome you and your pet to Mill Falls at the Lake. We have the following policies in place regarding our pet friendly accommodations. These policies are to ensure that you and your pet have a relaxing and enjoyable stay as well as allows for an enjoyable stay for all the Inn’s guests.
- A nightly fee of $50.00 charged, with a two-pet maximum per room.
- When housekeeping services are being administered all pets must be crated for the duration of the service time or the pet owner must be present for the duration of the service. If the pet is neither crated nor under the direct control of the pet owner housekeeping services will not be performed.
- All pets must be leashed while in public areas, both inside and outside, while on the property of the Mill Falls at the Lake. This is for the protection of all guests and staff.
- As a courtesy to others, pets are not allowed in any areas where food is being served as well as conference rooms, pools, fitness room and Cascade Spa & Salon. Please note that during the warmer months outside pet friendly seating can be found at the Town Docks, Lago and Giuseppe’s restaurants.
- When leaving your pet unattended in your room please stop by the front desk to let them know where you will be. This is to ensure our other guests that if your pet is disturbing them in any way that we will be able to contact you as soon as possible.
- Noise complaints will be directed to the pet owner. Should multiple noise complaints be reported additional fees may apply if other guests are affected.
Is Mill Falls on the water?
Our Church Landing and Bay Point properties are located directly on the waterfront of Lake Winnipesaukee. The inn at Mill Falls and The Chase House have lake views, and are located across the street from the lake.
Do you have a pool or fitness room?
The Inn at Mill Falls features an indoor pool on the ground floor.
Church Landing has a family indoor/outdoor pool in the main building of the hotel, plus an ‘adults only’ pool in the ‘boat house’ building. Both locations also hot tubs available.
What is EKAL Activity Center?
Our Ekal Activity Center is located next the Church Landing property, right on the waterfront, and is the hub for all our lake activities and rentals. Ekal is open May through October.
(Ekal is lake spelled backwards!)
Do you have a Spa?
Yes. The Church Landing property features our Cascade Spa. Advance reservations are highly recommended as the spa gets booked up very quickly.
Can I use the facilities at different hotel than my room is in?
Yes. If you stay at any of the four Mill Falls properties you are welcome to use any of the facilities at any of the other properties. Please note that access to pools and fitness rooms located in a building other than the one you are staying at will require you to get a keycard from the front desk to access.
Are there connecting rooms?
All of our properties have connecting rooms available. Our reservation staff will be able talk you through what options are available on any given day. To reach them please call: 844-745-2931
- What is the best contact number for the hotel?
I have a gift certificate, how do I book my room?
This will depend on the type of ‘gift certificate’ you have. If you have a ‘gift-card’ (like a credit card) with an actual dollar value loaded onto it, you can book your room reservation as you normally would and simply use the gift-card as the payment method at check-out.
If you have a complimentary paper gift certificate (won at a charity auction for example) you will need to contact our reservations department and describe the certificate you have. You can reach them by calling 844-745-2931. Some older gift certificates could require you sending a picture of the item (you can simply take a picture with your phone).
What is the hotel address?
Our mailing address is:
312 Daniel Webster Highway, Meredith, NH, 03253.
The individual property addresses are:
Mill Falls at the Lake:
312 Daniel Webster Highway, Meredith, NH, 03253.
281 Daniel Webster Highway, Meredith, NH, 03253.
1 NH-25, Meredith, NH, 03253.
300 Daniel Webster Highway, Meredith, NH, 03253.
Please note during the off season the front desks are not always staffed in all buildings. Check-in locations may vary.
Do you have an electric car charger?
Yes, the Church Landing property has an electric vehicle charger with adapters to accommodate most vehicles.
What do I need to present at check-in?
You will need to provide a valid photo ID at check-in, together with a credit card for incidentals (even if your room is paid in full).
Why does Mill Fall pre-authorize my credit card?
Pre-authorization of your credit card is technically a "hold" on your credit card credit line from a purchase placed there by a merchant who has initiated a charge, but not completely processed it. When the merchant finalizes the transaction process, the pre-authorization amount will be replaced by an actual charge to your card. We swipe your credit card at check-in to ensure that sufficient funds are available to settle your final bill –- and we hold this amount throughout your stay. The amount we check for will depend on the length of your stay and which hotel you are residing at. No money is taken from your credit card, however, it will show as a pending transaction. The authorization of your card will last the length of your stay and it will take up to five days after your departure to be released. You can use a different card to pay your final bill. If you have any questions about pre-authorization, please inquire at the check-in area.