Join us for a craft beer and wine festival with live music from The Bob Pratte Band, a car show, and local vendors/artisans.
VIP Admission: $40 | General Admission: $25 | Designated Driver: $15 | Children (13-20): $5 | Children 12 and under: FREE
VIP Admission includes special early entry at 12pm. All admissions include a commemorative mug, while supplies last!
Sampling tickets for beer/wine are included in admission. Extra sampling tickets can be purchased for an additional fee.
Tickets purchased online after 9/25 can be picked up at Will Call on 9/29!
Tickets will also be available for purchase at the gate on 9/29!
Funspot will be celebrating our heroes with Military Appreciation Day! With proof of veteran status, you will receive 125 tokens to be used at Funspot!
- Are children allowed at the festival? Yes. Whereas Funspot is a family-friendly facility, children are allowed at this event. However, we advise parents that this is an adult-focused beer and wine tasting event. NOTE: The live band can be loud and it might not be the best area for smaller children to be around. We ask all parents to be responsible for the whereabouts of their children at all times.
- What is the cost for children? Minors ages 13-20 years old have a $5 gate fee. Children age 12 and under have free access. All children under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 21.
- Are strollers allowed? Strollers are allowed on premise, however, due to crowding under the main tents parents are cautioned that maneuverability will be a challenge. We recommend using a smaller stroller if parents have one.
- Are pets allowed? For safety reasons there are no dogs allowed, no exceptions, unless it is a service dog with verification.
- Is there a designated driver discount? Yes. Designated Drivers (DDs) have a reduced gate fee of $15, and will be identified by a special colored wristband. Anyone wearing this special wristband will be not be served alcohol. If a “DD” is seen drinking alcohol, the person will be charged the remainder of the gate fee ($10) and given a regular wristband.
- What is included in the gate fee? The VIP tickets include a souvenir mug or wine stem and 10 sampling tickets. The General Admission tickets include a souvenir mug or wine stem and 6 sampling tickets. NOTE: The souvenir mugs and stems are available while supplies last. Additional sampling tickets will be available for purchase. Easterseals reserves the right to decline additional sampling ticket sales if a person is showing signs of intoxication.
- Is there a charge to see the car show? No. There is no fee to enjoy viewing the cars on display. If you wish to show a car, there is a $10 fee which includes a discounted coupon for the festival portion of the event.
- What time can cars in the car show start arriving? Any time after 10:30am. Volunteers will instruct you to where to park first, then you may go to the registration tent to check-in. The car show opens at noon, and closes at 3pm with awards presented at the main stage shortly afterwards. We recommend anyone showing a car to please try to arrive prior to the noontime start.
Thank You Sponsors