Four Charming Inns Nestled on Meredith Bay
Park your car. You can go on foot from here. Mill Falls at the Lake is linked by its quaint shops, unique restaurants and colorful history - you can take your time here.
When you’re ready, let Meredith be your gateway to the Lakes Region and White Mountains – a perfect base camp for exploring everything New Hampshire has to offer: Go on. Have fun. Your room will be waiting for your return.
Download Our Resort Map Here
- 14 acres of manicured lawns
- 1,000 square feet of pristine waterfront
- Over 14,000 square feet of versatile meeting space
- 4 Inns
- 2 Lodges
- 2 Cottages
- 172 designer decorated guest rooms
- 12 Unique shops in the Historic Mill Falls Marketplace
- Cascade Spa and Salon
- Sacred Waters Yoga Studio
- EKAL Lake Activity Center: Canoe, kayak, pedal boat and stand up paddle board rentals. Chartered and daily group boat tours.
- Fitness center
- Six restaurants and lounges
- Several sandy swimming areas
- Boat docking
- Lakeside boardwalk
- One indoor pool, two indoor/outdoor pools and 5 hot tubs
- Pet Friendly Accommodations at Mill Falls and Church Landing
- Ice Skating on the Bay
- Vibrant Main Street Community
- Public Access Computers located at each Inn
- Complimentary wireless internet access
As one of our guests, you are invited to enjoy the amenities of each property, no matter which inn you choose as your cozy retreat.
For the comfort and consideration of all our inn guests check-in time is after 3:00 p.m and check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. on the date of your departure. Early check-in and late checkout requests may be honored for an additional fee if availability permits. Please contact Guest Services for assistance.