Exciting Hotel Job Opportunities in Meredith, NH
We aspire to be the premier hospitality destination in Northern New England. We are committed to providing exceptional service in a clean, well-maintained, unique environment that enhances our community. By doing so, we create customers for life.
All employees, in addition to their rate of pay, are eligible for:
- Competitive wages
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Training and development opportunities
- Lodging discounts and/or complimentary guestrooms at New England Resorts.
- Discounted cruise tickets on the M/S Mount Washington
- Discounted services at Cascade Spa
- Discounted dining discounts at all of our inns and marketplace restaurants.
In addition to the benefits listed above, year-round, full-time employees are eligible for:
- Supplemental Insurance (such as Dental, Life, Disability, Cancer, etc…)
- Vacation and Personal time
- 401(k) with company percent match
Current Employment Opportunities
Check the job for which you are applying. You may check more than one job listing. Or, cancel and return to the hotel job postings for Mill Falls at the Lake in Meredith, NH.
Cascade Spa - Cosmetologist
We are looking for a professional, New Hampshire licensed Cosmetologist to perform hair and nail services. Ideal candidate for the position must be proficient in updos and enjoy working with wedding parties and groups, as well as having proficiency of a variety of nail services including gel polish. Must be positive and enthusiastic with a willingness to provide exceptional customer service.
A minimum of 1-3 years spa experience and retail experience preferred. The ability to work a flexible schedule including Saturday, Sunday, nights, and holidays required.
No phone calls please. Thank you for your interest in joining the Mill Falls and Cascade Spa team!
Cascade Spa - Massage Therapist
Our first class spa is looking for a professional, New Hampshire Licensed Massage Therapist with the following:
* Exemplary technical skills in massage techniques.
* Experience in performing bodywork treatments.
* Must possess strong customer service skills and a willingness to seek retail sales.
* Must be willing to perform mobile services within our resort.
* Flexible schedule including weekends.
No phone calls. Thank you for your interest in joining the Mill Falls and Cascade Spa team!